Apple pie is an irresistible treat that brings joy to everyone’s day. It is a beloved classic in Italian pastry, always guaranteeing great success regardless of the version offered.
Whether it’s for breakfast, a snack, or a delightful after-dinner dessert, apple pie never fails to brighten up the evening. Additionally, it is a fantastic way to incorporate fruits into your family’s diet, especially for children, offering them a healthy option with the goodness of apples.
To create a softer texture, you can prepare a delicious syrup to pour over the pie once baked. And if you prefer a taller pie, using a smaller mold with tall edges will provide the desired height while maintaining its softness. Now, let’s dive into the recipe for this delightful apple pie!
Recipe for a High and Soft Apple Pie:
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Servings: 10 portions
Calories: 170 per serving
– 2 eggs
– 2 apples
– 1 glass of flour
– 1 teaspoon of baking powder
– 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
– ½ cup of stevia sweetener (or regular sugar)
– ½ cup of vegetable oil
– Butter for greasing the mold
– Ingredients for the syrup:
– 100 ml of milk
– 1 tablespoon of butter
– 2 tablespoons of stevia sweetener (or regular sugar)
1. Start by sifting the flour into a bowl and adding the baking powder and stevia sweetener (or sugar). Mix the dry ingredients with a spoon.
2. Add the eggs and vegetable oil to the bowl. Whisk everything together with an electric mixer until you achieve a smooth, lump-free, and homogeneous mixture.
3. Peel and clean the apples. Cut one apple into ultra-thin slices and dice the other apple into small cubes. Incorporate them into the dough and season with cinnamon. Mix everything well.
4. Butter an 18 centimeter diameter springform mold. Transfer the dough into the mold and level it evenly. Bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for 30 minutes.
5. While the pie is baking, melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the milk and stevia sweetener (or sugar), stirring constantly until the mixture is completely melted and well combined.
6. Once the pie is cooked, use a toothpick or fork to pierce the surface. Pour the syrup over the pie, allowing it to seep into the pie to add extra flavor and moisture. Remove the pie from the mold and serve.
Indulge in this heavenly apple pie that combines the perfect balance of sweetness, fruitiness, and a soft texture that will leave you craving for more. Enjoy!
I am a web editor specialized in people news. I am passionate about the world of celebrity and I love to follow the latest trends, scoops and gossip that make the buzz