Just published by Thomas De Luc, Reading Time: 3 minutes
Do you suddenly have a craving for apple cake, but you’re not sure how to prepare it? Don’t panic! We offer an easy and quick recipe that will delight your taste buds. Follow this guide to make a delicious apple cake.
The Necessary Ingredients
For this recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 4 apples
- 200g of flour
- 200g of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 100g of butter
Please note that these quantities are for 6 people. You can adjust the proportions depending on the number of guests.
The Preparation of the Apple Cake
The preparation of the apple cake is very simple and won’t take much time. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start by preheating your oven to 180°C (thermostat 6).
- In the meantime, peel the apples and cut them into thin slices.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, eggs and baking powder. Then add the melted butter and vanilla sugar. Mix well until you get a homogeneous batter.
- Add the apple slices to the batter and gently mix so as not to break them.
- Pour the mixture into a cake tin previously buttered and floured.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. To check if it’s done, stick a knife in the cake. If it comes out dry, your cake is ready.
And there you go, your apple cake is ready to be enjoyed! Serve it warm or cold, according to your preference.
Some Tips for a Successful Apple Cake
To make a successful apple cake, here are some tips:
- Choose quality apples. Varieties like Golden or Granny Smith are particularly suitable for this type of recipe.
- Don’t hesitate to add a pinch of cinnamon to your batter to enhance the taste of the apples.
- If you want to add a touch of originality to your cake, you can add nuts or flaked almonds to the batter.
The success of an apple cake lies in the quality of the ingredients used and in following the preparation steps. So, don’t hesitate to get started and delight your loved ones with this easy and delicious recipe.
Thomas De Luc
I am a student and part of the editorial team at contrepoint.info. I am fortunate enough to enjoy writing, however, I also like discussing all topics and especially anything related to Science.
I am a web editor specialized in people news. I am passionate about the world of celebrity and I love to follow the latest trends, scoops and gossip that make the buzz