Weeds are a common problem in gardens and lawns. Chemical weedkillers are effective but can be harmful to the environment. Fortunately, there is an alternative: a natural, organic weedkiller made with water, vinegar and salt. Read on to find out how to make your own.
What You Need
To make your own natural, organic weedkiller, you will need the following items:
- White vinegar
- Table salt
- Spray bottle
Making your own natural, organic weedkiller is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Mix the ingredients. In a spray bottle, mix one part white vinegar, one part table salt and two parts water. Shake the bottle to ensure that the ingredients are mixed together.
- Spray the weeds. Spray the weeds with the mixture. Make sure to get the mixture on all parts of the weed, including the leaves and stems.
- Wait for results. The weeds should start to die within 24 hours. If they don’t, reapply the mixture.
Tips for Use
When using your natural, organic weedkiller, keep these tips in mind:
- Be careful not to spray any of the mixture onto plants that you want to keep alive.
- The mixture can be stored in a spray bottle for up to two weeks.
- If you want to increase the effectiveness of the mixture, add more salt.
Making your own natural, organic weedkiller is easy and inexpensive. With just three ingredients – white vinegar, table salt and water – you can make an effective weedkiller that won’t harm the environment. So why not give it a try?
I am a web editor specialized in people news. I am passionate about the world of celebrity and I love to follow the latest trends, scoops and gossip that make the buzz