Every year, winter brings with it its share of discomfort: freezing cold, snow, wind… So many conditions that put our skin to the test.
However, it is possible to avoid these inconveniences thanks to a product that has been well known for almost a century: Nivea cream. This multi-purpose moisturizing cream is one of the essential products to face this difficult period. In this article, discover the hidden secrets of Nivea cream and how to use it to protect yourself from the attacks of winter.
The key ingredients of Nivea cream for optimal protection against the cold
The success of Nivea cream lies in its composition, which combines several ingredients with beneficial properties for our skin:
- Panthenol: also called provitamin B5, it promotes the regeneration and healing of the skin. It also has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
- Paraffin oil: it forms a protective film on the skin and prevents dehydration. It is often used in care products for dry and sensitive skin.
- Glycerin: It is an excellent skin moisturizer, which helps retain water in skin cells and prevent dry skin.
All these ingredients combined make Nivea cream a great ally to help our skin face winter with complete peace of mind.
The different uses of Nivea cream in winter
One of the reasons why Nivea cream is so popular is that it can be used for several purposes:
- Daily hydration: regularly applying Nivea cream to the entire face and body helps maintain optimal skin hydration throughout the day.
- Care of hands and feet: these areas are particularly exposed to the cold and external aggressions in winter. Nivea cream helps to give them softness and suppleness.
- Lip balm: lips being very fragile, the cold can quickly make them chapped and painful. Applying Nivea cream to the lips helps protect and moisturize them.
The extra tip: Nivea cream as hair care
Although its primary use is for the skin, know that Nivea cream can also be used as a moisturizer for hair. Indeed, it provides a dose of hydration to dry and brittle hair subjected to the stress of winter. Simply apply a small amount of cream to damaged ends or dry lengths and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes before rinsing.
Nivea cream and respect for sensitive skin in winter
Sensitive skin is particularly vulnerable to attacks from the cold in winter. The good news is that Nivea cream is ideal for sensitive and reactive skin thanks to its hypoallergenic and paraben-free formula. Thus, the irritations, redness and itching that may occur during this period will not be aggravated by the use of this cream.
Nivea cream has lived up to its reputation: it is a real ally to face winter with complete peace of mind and take care of our skin battered by difficult climatic conditions. Thanks to its soothing and moisturizing properties, it is suitable for all skin types and offers optimal protection against external aggressions.
I’m a big fan of short stories about people – I’m a pro at tech and smartphones, serial literature, and writing in my spare time.