Recipe for soft, beautiful and delicious apple cake to taste
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
Calories: 190 per serving
– 100 g of 00 flour
– 100 g of cornstarch
– 100 g of potato starch
– 3 eggs
– 3 apples
– 50 g of butter
– 50 g of white yogurt
– 90 g of stevia sweetener (or 180 g of normal sugar)
– 220 ml of milk
– 1 sachet of vanillin
– 1 sachet of vanilla yeast
1. First, start by peeling the apples and cutting them into thin slices or cubes. You can also choose to cut half of the apples into thin slices for decorating the cake, and the other half into cubes which will be added to the dough.
2. Once cut, place them in a solution of water and lemon juice so they don’t turn black.
3. Meanwhile, in a large container, beat the egg yolks with the sweetener (or sugar) until they become white and foamy. Beat the egg whites separately until stiff with a pinch of salt.
4. Add the sifted flour, cornstarch and starch as well as the yeast and vanillin to the egg yolks, and mix well.
5. Then add the melted butter, yogurt and milk at room temperature.
6. Mix all the ingredients well until you obtain a perfectly homogeneous dough without lumps.
7. At this point, you can add the egg whites little by little using movements from top to bottom, being careful not to disassemble them.
8. Finally, add the diced apples to the preparation, eliminating the water and lemon solution.
9. Mix everything and transfer the preparation into a 24 cm diameter mold previously buttered and floured.
10. Smooth the surface well and add the other apple slices. Bake the cake in the oven preheated to 180°C for approximately 35 to 40 minutes.
11. Once the apple cake is baked, remove it from the oven and let it cool before serving and cutting into slices. If you wish, sprinkle it with icing sugar.
This light apple cake is delicious to enjoy any time of the day. It will really please everyone!
I am a web editor specialized in people news. I am passionate about the world of celebrity and I love to follow the latest trends, scoops and gossip that make the buzz